Employee Relations & Human Resources (HR)
Pragmatic, legally compliant HR services, advice & guidance.
You are proud of your business success and you want to keep it that way. Our HR Essentials service offers an unrivalled service for businesses of all sizes. We ensure that you’re HR obligations are always up to date as well as supporting you during those unexpected situations.
HR Essentials is a straightforward suite of value for money services that gives you the confidence to manage your employees effectively. HR Essentials provides the peace of mind that you are following best practice at all times & gives you access to industry- experienced specialists at a fixed low cost.
HR Essentials includes:
- The latest commercially focussed Employment Contracts and Handbooks
- Up to date HR advice & support from your own dedicated subject expert
- Pragmatic, commercial and legally compliant policies & procedures, automatically updated
- An optional insurance policy against Employment Tribunal claims
We offer bespoke packages to support you with professional advice:
- Provision of HR supporting documents to assist you during the different stages of the employment journey from recruitment and on-boarding/induction all the way through to developing your team and succession planning. These documents can be provided as a comprehensive HR start up package or as individual documents.
- Consultancy advice – Support with Employee Relations or performance related matters
- Assistance with letter writing for all those HR situations that may arise
- Training and coaching in HR related topics
You can call on us to deliver your support either at your business premises, by email or by telephone, and choose to use us for a much or as little time as you need as we don’t operate on a retainer fee basis.
Whichever method you choose, we’ll partner with you. We’re your own HR Department and so let us be your “People partner”.
Contact Nick Chadwick on 07713 442650 firstname.lastname@example.org or Sue Cleminson on 07775 821104 email@example.com to discuss your HR requirements and to receive a non-obligation quote.