Accountancy & Payroll
There are many challenges faced in this difficult trading climate, however those demonstrating success are those making clear and timely actions based on the statistics their accounts & stocktakes present.
Increased profitability comes from dissecting your results, understanding both how they were concluded, but more importantly what can be done to positively influence them on-going. In most cases, the answer lies with physical actions, conducted firstly by you as the business leadership, but as importantly by engaging & developing the skills & knowledge of your team.
By understanding your performance numbers, we can coach you to positively influence them making us a very powerful tool to you. The advice & coaching support we give you, more often than not recovers the costs invested & improves your year on year profitability.
On production of your monthly / quarterly management accounts, we visit you in your pub to discuss performances & produce a snapshot of your typical week. This will open up discussion, confirm what your break-even point is, but more importantly forms a documented plan that identifies your opportunities to grow sales, reduce costs & maximise profitability.
We support you in making the right commercial choices to deliver sustained sales & profitability.
Fees start from £270 (Ex VAT) per month providing you with:
- Weekly business management tools
- Collation of weekly account sheets & invoices
- Preparation of 4 quarterly VAT & MGD returns to be submitted on line to HMRC
- Monthly preparation & issue of trading figures (Profit & Loss) & bank reconciliation.
- Quarterly in business meeting to discuss figures savings & opportunities with us.
- Monthly business snapshot evaluating weekly net profitability, break even points & action plan to support growth & profit refinement.
We provide you will a simple tool to record your weekly team hours. Once completed, forward to our payroll department & we deliver the following service:
- Compilation of PAYE records as required by inland revenue
- Preparation of P11 deduction working sheets
- Calculations of tax & National Insurance contributions as necessary
- Preparation & distribution of payslips
- Preparation of P30 return listing tax & NIC deductions payable
- Preparation & submission of P14/ End of year summary
- Preparation & submission of P35/ Employers annual return
Charges are £2.20 (ex VAT) per employee payslip & we charge no extra charges for newcomers or leavers. There is a Minimum £20 per month process charge. Including Auto Enrolment Pension correspondence with your supplier.
Annual and one off fees
One off charges as appropriate when required for:
- Ltd Company set up & formation £250 (Ex VAT)
- Companies House Year End Accounts filing and PSC Confirmation statement £200 (ex VAT)
- Personal tax returns £200* (ex VAT) per person
- 5-year Financials including P&L, Cash Flow planning, Break even and +/- 10% sale impact analysis - £350 (ex VAT)
*Fees rise as deadline approaches.
Payments are payable in advance of service monthly. These prices are clear with no additional fees & are reviewed annually.
As a rule, we beat our competition on price, however where not, we more than make up for in the additional profit our expert advice & coaching creates. As market leading specialists in this industry, the relative advice & coaching support assists in maximising your sales & profit performances.
It’s clear and obvious, that those businesses having quality information, understanding the detail & positively motivating & engaging their teams, are not only winning loyalty & business from their competitors, but have a stable foundation to year on year profitability.
The benefit of getting into the detail therefore is obvious – and if you don’t have enough detail, or understand how to influence it, then it’s time to contact us and invest!!